- Facebook forum to share questions, concerns, challenges, and triumphs related to your amputation. In addition to amputees, we welcome family members, caregivers, hand therapists, hand surgeons, nurses, prosthetists, billing specialists, and those pursuing a career in O&P.
- The Amputee Coalition serves as a strong resource for all amputees. The Amputee Coalition also operates a network of certified peer counselors to provide support to amputees.
- The Limbs for Life Foundation is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to providing fully-functional prosthetic care for individuals who cannot otherwise afford it and raising awareness of the challenges facing amputees.
- Challenged Athletes provides individuals with physical challenges opportunities to find success through sports, community, and mentorship.
- OPAF provides adaptive sport/activity workshops for anyone with a physical or mobility challenge.
- NAGA began as a small group of amputee golfers playing friendly games that quickly
developed into regional tournament play in various cities across the United States. Today, NAGA has over 2,500 members worldwide.
- Disabled Sports USA helps 60,000 youth and adults with disabilities each year develop independence, confidence and fitness.